Is coaching right for you?...
- I am highly motivated to make change in my life.
- I am willing to try approaches that may be different than I am used to.
- I am willing to give up behaviors that harm rather than help me.
- I welcome working with a strategic partner (i.e. coach) and together crafting solutions so I can move ahead successfully.
- I have at hand the time, energy and financial resources to benefit from working with you.
- I am able to take myself and my dreams seriously, and to laugh (kindly) at myself, too.
- I am willing to be honest and “speak my truth” to myself and to you.
If you answered most of these questions with a “yes”, coaching may be helpful for you. Contact me and we can discuss your needs to see if I can help.
My coaching is explicity informed by the science and theory of positive psychology, the empirical study of what makes people thrive. I am member of the International Coach Federation. I support lawyers, executives and business owners in making needed change. Whether you want to make a career change, increase your income, or achieve greater work/life balance, coaching can provide structure and support to help you succeed. Coaching presumes that you have the power to change to identify and achieve your goals by using your past successes and strengths.
Coaching can be helpful when. . .
You want to make change in your personal or work life to experience more joy and satisfaction, but don't know where to start, are stuck or not moving as quickly as you'd like. Or you would welcome the support of a sounding board to help you get clear about setting and achieving your goals.
A confidential professional service that supports individuals in making desired change in their lives by identifying values and priorities, and then taking action. Coaching presumes that individuals have the power to change and achieve their goals and that the support, direction, structure and accountability provided by a coach can help people navigate transition more efficiently and easily. Coaching is a confidential one-on-one process conducted during weekly 30 minutes telephone calls. For more information or to get started, please email Betsy or call 603.228.6195.