Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-being
by Martin P. Seligman (2011).
Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life,
by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (1998).
Two seminal works from the emerging field of Positive Psychology, the study of what makes people flourish.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
by Steven Covey
Getting Things Done
by David Allen
Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
by Brian Tracy.
(Available as a book or audio - especially fun to hear the writer read his work.)
- Getting Healthy can mean a mental battle - NEW
- Get Tough: Strengthen Your Stress Resilience
- Does Your Law Practice Suit You or Are You Fed Up?
- Changing Your Practice to Achieve Greater Happiness and Success
- Saying Good-Bye to Lawyering
- White Space, What It Can Do for You and Your Practice
- Are You Overwhelmed at Work?
- The Vacation Test: Pass It If You Can
- The Trouble with Adrenaline
- Are You a Superhero? What to Do When There’s Too Much on Your Plate
- You’ve Heard It All Before, But Are You Listening?
- Why Being Selfish Isn’t Just a Good Idea; It’s Essential
- A Focus on Values Creates Value
- Should You Intervene to Help a Colleague in Trouble?
- Observing the Mind: Mindfulness and the Ticker Tape
- Telecommuting and Work/Life Balance: A Look at Two New Hampshire Attorneys
- If E-mail Is a Hammer, Do You Feel Like a Nail?
- Taking a Break: Profile of a Sabbatical
- Ways to Deal with Difficult People
- Is Procrastination Your Friend?
- The Three "Ds": Do, Delegate or Ditch
- Work Your Strengths
- Book Review: Insights From Should You Marry A Lawyer?